Rohi is a textile brand that was founded in 1933 by the designer Marga Hielle-Vatter and textile engineer Rolf Hielle, after whom rohi is named. Today, it is a 3rd generation family-run business.
- A natural renewable raw material, and contains no chemicals.
- Fast growing - sheep produce a new fleece twice per year.
- The strongest natural fiber you can buy.
- Easy to clean (liquids pill on top of the fiber rather than absorb into the textile).
- A natural temperature regulator. When it’s hot outside wool is cool and when it is cool outside, wool is warm. It's true!
- Flame resistant by nature.
- A natural sound absorber.
- Resilient! It keep its form and is wrinkle free - it can expand up to 30% of its length and return to its original shape.
- Absorbent - it can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp.
- A natural purifier - wool works as a natural air filter.
Email us at email@example.com for pricing, samples, and answers to your Q's!
Learn more on rohi's website: rohi.com.