Did you know that several DE brands offer quick ship options?
That's right! We know that some project timelines can have tight turnarounds and that sometimes, products don't show up when they should. While we hope that's not the case, if it is, we've got you covered. See below for which brands can help you, and how quickly.
- Fyrn has it's own quick ship program with a set of standard products. With a quantity under (20), your order will ship out in 1-2 weeks.
- A little reminder here that all of Fyrn's items are made to order in San Francisco, including quick ship items.
- Hit reply if you'd like to know what's possible!
- Sun at Six stocks many of its items in Northern California, which gives in-stock items a 2-3 week lead time or faster.
- Sun at Six furniture is designed utilizing traditional Chinese joinery.
- S6 sources sustainable White Oak and finishes their products with an all-natural Tenna Oil.
- Bläanks' customizable knitted pillows and throws are made to order in the US utilizing recycled cotton, Egyptian cotton, or Merino wool.
- Custom-designed pillows and throws can be ready in just 4-6 weeks and bläanks' in-stock selection of lumbar pillows can ship within 1 week.
- Perfect for hospitality projects, or that workspace nook.
- Based in Los Angeles, Poketo is your one-stop-shop for quick ship accessories.
- From stationery to desk accessories to tableware, Poketo stocks a variety of things that will spruce up any project. And don't forget to check out their section of tech accessories!
- Lead time for in-stock items is 5-7 business days.
- Don't forget to use code DENVIR10 at checkout!
- Stained glass items by Debbie Bean are the perfect way to add color to any project.
- With pieces available online for quick ship, be sure to check out her offerings. In-stock items that are ready to ship leave her studio within 3 business days.
- Don't forget to use code DE15 for a 15% discount!
"Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August." —Jenny Han, The Summer I Turned Pretty